Lucene/Solr Revolution is now Activate.
As the fields of Search and Discovery and Artificial Intelligence converge, many new opportunities emerge. Today we can deliver more personalized and enhanced user experiences by incorporating AI into our search applications. Come learn how the world’s best minds meld AI and search into powerful smart data experiences. Activate, brought to you by Lucidworks, offers the same comprehensive Apache Solr content that Lucene/Solr Revolution delivered at past events, with extended coverage dedicated to building next-generation applications by activating search with AI.
The two-day conference will include technical tutorials, use case presentations, and networking sessions, and will be preceded by two days of hands-on training. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with leading innovators in the fields of search and AI. To learn more about the shift from Lucene/Solr Revolution to Activate, check out Lucidworks' SVP of Engineering, Trey Grainger's, blog post.
Join us October 15-18 in Montreal to learn and collaborate on all things Search and AI !
- Get past the buzz and understand how to practically apply AI to search to drive insights
- Learn from the greatest minds in Lucene/Solr and meet many of the key committers leading the direction of the project’s development
- Attend hands-on Solr and Lucidworks Fusion training
- Discover how the most innovative companies are delivering powerful customer experiences through search and AI
- Network with the Solr community and like-minded individuals solving important business challenges
- Hear about the latest trends in search and AI and what’s coming next
- Need help justifying your attendance to your management? Check out our sample justification letter.
Who should go?
- Data Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Application Managers
- Enterprise Data Engineers
- Data Scientists
- Managing Directors
- IT Management
- Engineering Directors & VPs
Activate is dedicated to a harassment-free experience for everyone.See Our Code of Conduct