Submit a Talk.
The content delivered by speakers like you is the lifeblood of the conference. If you are a search professional, business leader, architect, data scientist, or developer and have something interesting to share, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your talk via the below form by June 22.
Submissions will undergo a community voting and panel review process. We will notify all talk submitters of their submission status by July 13.
Here are some guidelines to follow to help with your submission:
- Choose a descriptive, concise title
- Be specific about what you will cover and key takeaways for attendees
- Avoid sales pitches
- Be clear– explain what you will cover, the technologies you will include, and what makes your talk stand out
- Proofread– if we can’t understand your submission as it’s written, it will likely not be selected
Breakout sessions will be 40 minutes long.
- Solr Foundations: Share best practices in how to build, implement, and manage Solr
- Advanced Dev: Get technical. Show us your code and share tips on building and tuning sophisticated Solr instances
- Enterprise: Explain how you’ve transformed an aspect of your business by implementing or optimizing Solr
- AI for search: Tell us about how you are using NLP, Entity Extraction, Text Analytics, Classification, Knowledge Graphs, ML Algorithms, or other emerging AI techniques to make your search applications smarter
- Next-Generation Apps: Are you working on something in the realm of chatbots, conversational search, image search, or another cutting edge use case for Solr and machine learning? We want to hear about it
- Improving CX with Search and AI: Share how your organization is using search and AI to improve workflows and customer experiences
- If you have something else interesting to share, please do!